The 9th Fatigue Design conference held in 2021 aims to present the most innovative approaches and scientific progress in design methodologies, tools, and equipment’s life extension, focusing on industrial applications.
For this edition, a focus is made on the contribution of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to the fatigue design world.
The organizing committee wants to keep the conviviality of a face-to-face conference which is the soul of the Fatigue Design conference. However in regarding the current health situation, the conference will be also available in a digital version for people who will have difficulties to come to Senlis.
The selected topics concern the various aspects of fatigue design:
- Experimental and numerical design and validation methods,
- Damage tolerance and fatigue life,
- Reliability-based approaches and probabilistic methods,
- Fatigue under severe conditions environment (corrosion,low temperature…),
- Nonlinear behavior and cumulative damage,
- Fatigue of assemblies (mechanical, welded, adhesive-bonding, multimaterials …),
- Composites and elastomers,
- Bio-mechanical and orthopaedic implant,
- Contact fatigue,
- Vibration fatigue,
- Complex loadings,
- Thermal and thermo-mechanical fatigue,
- Taking into account manufacturing process in fatigue analysis (effect of microstructure, welding, residual stresses …),
- Fatigue of Shape Memory Alloys,
- Additive manufacturing.
- Artificial neural network approach integrated with finite element analysis for residual stress simulation of direct metal deposition process
- Experimental-numerical analysis microstructure-property linkages for additively manufactured materials
- Fatigue Damage estimation in vehicle thermal subsystems from minimal instrumentation thanks to a mixed engineering / Data Science approach
- Definition of simplified fatigue tests using numerical fatigue simulation methods
Face to face version or digital version